~Shoujo Life~

~Shoujo Life~
Chu º3º

Saturday, May 17, 2014

For the Blues...

Lately I've been feeling kind of down, so I've decided to go back through more of the "childish" animes that everyone says they've outgrown and I found Hunter x Hunter. It starts off really slow, but when it finally picks up I found myself smiling and laughing. The plot revolves around the main character Gon and his adventures to try to find his father Ging. As fate would have it Ging is a pro-hunter, people who are licensed to hunt for magic, uncover ruins and treasure and travel the world, and so Gon starts off his adventure taking the Hunter Exam. At the exam he meets his closet friends: Kurapika, Killua, and Leorio. He also meets the ever so crazy Hisoka. All of them reveal their own tragic back story that led them to that exam and when they all finally pass the exam they are ripped apart to go on their own personal journeys. If you don't mind a childish anime with honest pure characters I'd suggest Hunter x Hunter. It to me is a solid 4 out 5. 

Hunter x Hunter
From Left: Kurapika, Gon, Killua, Leorio

My favorite characters/ Crushes For the Anime:

#1: Chrollo Lucifel ( Leader of The Black Phantom Troupe)


#2: Hisoka- Because when his hair is down his actually looks like a hot ass mofo :3




Also not a crush of mine but wishful thinking would be for a son as cool as Killua in the Anime, because HE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. Sorry Gon you're just too pure, honest and perfect. Killua is like a gem with some rough edges:










No comments:

Post a Comment