~Shoujo Life~

~Shoujo Life~
Chu º3º

Friday, June 6, 2014

My first ever Boy Love....

I watched my first ever Boy love today ( yes, I've actually never read on either) and I had to say the mighty has fallen. It was just so ADORABLE. In that case I will be ranting about a boy love anime.

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love
Watched the wholes season

Ok first off the premise of this anime is about a young rich kid, transferring his companies to get away from people only knowing him as the bosses son. In a confusion he ends up in the editing companies shoujo manga department, instead of the literary department. Stuck in the wacky world of shoujou editing where most of his coworkers turn out to be gay, our main character is forced to run into the first love that crushed his childhood naivety, his boss. Full of cheesy love triangles and modern day love struggles it's just enough to be enjoyable and kawaii. For all you yaoi fans, this is a great anime. 



isn't he kind of hot ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment